Payoneer is a financial services company established in New York that offers simple online money transfers and digital payments. Bloggers and freelancers, in particular, use this platform to be paid internationally. Payoneer is the most secure Paypal alternative, with lower transfer fees.
Furthermore, if you have a Payoneer account, the company will provide you a free MasterCard. You can withdraw cash from any ATM with this Payoneer MasterCard. Payoneer is a payment mechanism used by several multinational companies
Payoneer offers financial services online by allowing professionals, freelancers, and business owners to accept payments from companies in the Usa or the European Union. Companies such as Airbnb, Amazon.com, fiverr, gettyimages, lazada, tradedoubler, rakuten, and upwork would wish to use payoneer to make worldwide payments to their freelancers or business owners all over the world.
You will earn a 25 USD reward after signing up and receiving a total of 1,000 USD (or the equivalent in another currency).
How to Open a Payoneer Account in India?
- Click Here to Sign Up on Payoneer and Get $25 Bonus
- First, select I work as a freelancer, agency, and service provider.
- Next, choose I'm looking to get paid by international clients or freelance marketplaces.
- Then there's the monthly sales volume. I'll choose the monthly option that is less than $5,000.
- Select Register.
- If you are a blogger or freelancer, choose the Individual option.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, and birth date. Then click the Next button.
- Select your Country, Address, City/Town, and Postal/ZIP code on the following screen.
- Now, enter OTP to verify your mobile number.
- On the following page, you need enter some security information.
- Enter the details from your identity document. This may include your national identification card, passport, and driver's licence.
- Next, provide your bank account information to withdraw your Payoneer money.
- Finally, accept the conditions and press the Submit button.
- That's all! Your application has been submitted successfully.
- Account review may take up to three days. Payoneer will send you an email confirmation.
- Documents Must Be Submitted After Account Approval
- To do so, navigate to Settings > Verification Center.
- Upload the listed documents and resubmit
- Within a few business days, you'll receive an email stating, "Your Payoneer account has been successfully approved".
What Makes Payoneer India the Best Payment Processor?
Payoneer is the best alternative for Indian freelancers. Payoneer is preferred by Indian users over PayPal for money transfer services. However, Paypal has a strong brand in the market and is preferred by the majority of other countries.
Because payoneer has a well-established worldwide banking network, it can move funds from one currency to another at a lower cost than other payment service providers. Money arrives at the local bank on a daily basis, allowing the payee to withdraw funds as soon as possible. In most cases, cash are accessible to the payee within 1-3 business days.
The Payoneer website and app are user-friendly and simple to use. They offer an active 24-hour customer care centre that covers multiple languages.
How can I withdraw money from Payoneer in India?
Payments are transferred to your Indian local bank account automatically every 24 hours. You will have a daily withdrawal limit of $5,000 USD. Transfers to your Indian bank account will take 2-5 business days after getting the email confirmation.
Some of the notable websites that pays through Payoneer
Payoneer receives and transfers payments in over 200 countries, assisting millions of companies and professionals. As if you had your own local bank account, you can take payments in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, and MXN.
PerkWiz, ySense, Teemwork, Swagbucks, UpWork, Audio Bee, Fiverr, Guru, IStock Photo, Click Bank, 99 Designs, People Per Hour, and others are among the famous sites where they pay their freelancers.