MobiKwik has introduced this investment product in collaboration with Transactree Technologies Pvt Ltd, one of India's largest and oldest P2P licensed NBFCs.
P2P lending organisations can provide small ticket loans for shorter terms to high creditworthiness customers thanks to technological intervention and sophisticated algorithms. With the use of technology, an investment of as little as Rs 1000 can be transferred among more than 100 borrowers, therefore diversifying risk. The interest money received by borrowers is returned to investors.
What actually is MobiKwik Xtra?
Xtra is an investment that allows you to earn up to 12% per year by lending directly to creditworthy customers. This is accomplished using Lendbox, an RBI-regulated peer-to-peer investing platform (Transactree Technologies Pvt Ltd)
Comparison between Flexi and Plus Plans
Xtra can be purchased using the Flexi or Plus options.
- Flexi investments pay up to 12% p.a. and have no lock-in period. The user can withdraw at any moment without incurring any fees.
- Plus is a fixed-term investment option that pays up to 12.99% p.a. Currently, the investment lock-in periods are 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. Premature withdrawal might result in a loss of interest in this type of investment.
How much money can I invest?
You may start investing with as little as Rs. 1,000 and work your way up to Rs. 10 lacs. If you wish to expand your investment above Rs. 10 lacs, please contact us and we will gladly assist you. A net worth certificate is required by RBI standards for anyone investing more than Rs. 10 lacs.
What documents do I need to invest in Xtra?
There is no need for further documents if you have already completed KYC with MobiKwik. If not, all you need to do is complete PAN and Aadhar-based Verification to start investing with Xtra.
How to Get 12.99% annual returns on investment from MobiKwik Xtra
- Download Mobikwik App
- Login or Signup Your Account
- If you are New User then Complete KYC First
- Now from Dashboard Find Xtra Option or Banner
- Scroll down if you don't find it.
- Choose the Flexi Investment option and Invest a Minimum of Rs. 5000 for a new user referral Bonus
- Use This referral code on the bottom: XKU925
- Now Complete the payout and see your money growing
- You must hold an investment of Rs. 5000 for at least 7 days for a referral bonus.
- You can reinvest in any plan if you wish to. The maximum amount you can invest is 10 lacs
MobiKwik Xtra Alternatives
MobiKwik Xtra is an excellent alternative investing choice for maximizing earnings. If you wish to diversify or try a new investing platform, you might try the following investment program, which offers 10% or more on investments.
- TradeCred: Best for investing in invoice discounting and earn a consistent return of 11-13%
- Wint Wealth: Best for investin in bonds, Offers 9-11% interest.
- 12% Club: Flat 12% returns on Investment. Invest money anytime and start earning interest daily.
How secure is the money invested?
Your funds are channelled directly through an escrow (3rd party) bank account controlled by an independent trustee, and the funds may only be utilised to lend to borrowers.
Are the 12% annual returns guaranteed?
While there is no guarantee of 12% every year, Lendbox risk research has shown that this figure is likely since the risk of default from creditworthy Lendbox borrowers is relatively low. We collaborate closely with our partner to analyse their risk models on a regular basis, ensuring low risk for investors.
Who is eligible to invest in MobiKwik Xtra? Can non-resident Indians (NRIs) invest?
Any Indian (resident or non-resident) over the age of 18 or a corporation with an active PAN Card and an Indian bank account can invest with Lendbox. NRIs can invest in Xtra using their NRO bank account.
Is there an investment charge for MobiKwik Xtra?
No, Xtra does not charge any investing fees or commissions on deposits.
Will I be charged any fees for withdrawing my funds?
There are no fees or charges for withdrawing from the Flexi form of investment.
Is my income taxable? When I withdraw my earnings, will tax be deducted?
Interest money earned is taxed as per your income’s tax bracket and is listed under ‘Other income’. Tax will not be deducted at the point of sale, which means MobiKwik will not deduct tax when you withdraw your money.
What ways of payment are accepted on Xtra?
You may make payments via UPI, Netbanking, or IMPS/NEFT/RTGS to your unique virtual account number. For the time being, your investments are sent to Xtra Flexi via IMPS/NEFT/RTGS. You may transact for up to Rs. 1 lac using UPI. The RBI does not permit credit card payments for P2P investments.
How secure are my documents?
Your documents will be used just to assess your net worth and upgrade your account. They will be encrypted during this procedure, with restricted access to the reviewers; in short, the documents you submit will be absolutely protected and will not be utilized for any other reason.